Here is a tool you can use in your Week 5 DFS research. We’ve aggregated all the open Week 5 NFL player props available to us to identify how Vegas sees the organic fantasy production occurring in Week 5.
Always remember, we talk about organic production at RosterWatch because touchdowns, while necessary to any player’s fantasy success, are unpredictable. By gathering the Las Vegas over/unders on receptions, rushing and receiving yards, we can compare the projected output to the DraftKings pricing as a tool in gauging the value of players while setting our DraftKings lineups.
– These are not RW’s Week 5 Rankings. Those can be found on the rankings page.
– This is not a comprehensive list of all players, but we do our best to find as many props as we can across dozens of different sports books. Players will be added into the spreadsheet as the bookmakers put them up through Saturday evenings.
– These are not RW official projections, but rather, an additional tool to aid our members in decision making.
– This is not the RosterWatch DFS Cheat Sheet. The Week 5 Cheat Sheets can be downloaded here.
– Players with no over/under receptions props available have been supplemented with projections based 2015 season-average receptions per-game and Week 1 and 2 numbers from 2016.
– The “Bonus” column is indicative of the three-point bonus received on DraftKings for rushing or receiving for 100 yards. Players with organic production projected by the bookmakers at 89.5 yards (rushing or receiving – not combined) or over receive three points, 79.5-89.5 receive two points, 69.5-79.5 receive one point.
Click here to go the shared spreadsheet (PRO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED TO ACCESS)