As we continue to gather and curate the data that will fuel our proven, winning in-season fantasy tools, we’ll be making some of our proprietary 2017 preseason rankings, projections and internal data points available to the PRO members of RosterWatch Nation. First up is the offensive line unit rankings.
Here’s a quick snapshot of the Top 5:
1) Dallas Cowboys (4.90): Still the best OL in the league and La’el Collins is a player who we expect to move into the “Red+”-category soon at RT or LG.
2) Pittsburgh Steelers (4.51): The best OL in football to end the 2016 season, but age is a concern moving into the future.
3) Tennessee Titans (4.41): One of the saltiest pairs of tackles in the NFL in Taylor Lewan and Jack Conklin with an underrated interior, this is a unit built for the run.
4) Oakland Raiders (4.30): A line full of studs with Marshall Newhouse being the only relative question mark at right tackle; extremely strong on the interior with solid swing tackle depth via Austin Howard.
5) Philadelphia Eagles (4.29): It’s basically a toss-up between the Raiders and the Eagles at 4 and 5; The Eagles (all veterans) can be argued as tops in the league if factoring in a healthy and suspension-free Lane Johnson.
To see the rankings of all 32 teams along with the inputs, individual player scores, OL coach rankings, adjusted run-block ranks, unit continuity scores among other metrics that will help you be the most informed fantasy owner possible, click here to be taken to your PRO downloads section.
Not a RosterWatch PRO member? Why not? Sign up is quick and easy; plus, it’s cheaper than a cup of coffee. But don’t take our word for it …