Reliability Ratings – Top 15 RB
Byron Lambert, Rosterwatch.com
Reliability is a key component to the fantasy running back. A highly desired trait, especially in your studs. Guys who don’t lay eggs. Guys who don’t disappoint. This is a measure of fantasy floor. Information critical to building a competitive roster. Here is a reliability analysis over the last two seasons, of the top 15 RBs that qualify.
- LeSean McCoy has been the most reliable RB in fantasy football
- Beanie Wells has been by far the worst
- Steven Jackson is sneaky reliable
- Ahmad Bradshaw is underrated
- Michael Turner is undervalued
- Darren McFadden is extremely reliable WHEN he plays
- MJD scores at least 7 points an incredible 96.7% of the time
- Arian Foster scores at least 10 points almost 87% of the time
- Ray Rice is at the top of every list
*To produce accurate ratios that are applicable for short term prognostication, this analysis consists of the top 15 RBs in the RW rankings who qualify for sampling:
Players with at least 20 regular season NFL games over the last 2 seasons.
Players that have spent the majority of the last two seasons on the same NFL team.
Players who are not returning from reconstructive knee surgeries.
The Rosterwatch Reliability Ratings:
(OVERALL RELIABILITY RANKING *Note – Proprietary RW algorithm)
Copyright © 2013 RosterWatch. All rights reserved.