Here is a tool you can use in your Week 10 DFS research. We’ve aggregated all the open NFL player props available to us to identify how Vegas sees the fantasy production occurring this weekend.
By gathering the Las Vegas over/unders on receptions, rushing and receiving yards, as well as general TD-scoring odds averages, we can compare the projected output to the DraftKings/FanDuel pricing as a tool in gaining an edge.
We can, of course, also use it as a tool in making decisions for our season-long leagues as well.
– This is not a comprehensive list of all players, starting in 2021, we have begun putting the tool out to be available on Thursdays for use in the THU-MON slates, which means we are pulling props from some different providers than previously, and as always, lines will differ from book to book. We hope you enjoy the format of the new Vegas Tool.
– Due to the fact that we pull props from numerous sources both online and private, sometimes props between books and line-makers can differ, especially when getting them as early as we do. If we notice a major difference between two reputable books, we’ll update the sheet to use the average of the two props given, while accounting for juice.
– These are not RW official projections, but rather, an additional tool to aid our members in decision making.
– This is not the RosterWatch DFS Cheat Sheet. Cheat Sheets can be downloaded here once available.
– Players with no over/under receptions props available have been supplemented with implied associated stats based on season averages and/or recent trends.
– The “Bonus” column is indicative of the three-point bonus received on DraftKings for rushing or receiving for 100 yards. Players with organic production projected by the bookmakers at 89.5 yards (rushing or receiving – not combined) or over receive three points, 79.5-89.5 receive two points, 69.5-79.5 receive one point.