Here is a tool you can use in your Week 17 DFS research. We’ve aggregated all the open Week 17 NFL player props available to us to identify how Vegas sees the fantasy production occurring in Week 17.
By gathering the Las Vegas over/unders on receptions, rushing and receiving yards, we can compare the projected output to the DraftKings pricing as a tool in gauging the value of players while setting our DraftKings lineups.
We can, of course, also use it as a tool in making sit-start decisions in our season-long leagues.
– This is not a comprehensive list of all players, but we do our best to find as many props as we can across dozens of different sports books. Players will be added into the spreadsheet as the bookmakers put them up through Saturday evenings. We put the tool up once we have at least 4 games or so of props in. Please check back through Saturday evening and Sunday morning leading into lineup lock if you don’t see a player you’re interested in listed.
– Due to the fact that we pull props from numerous sources both online and private, sometimes props between books and line-makers can differ, especially when getting them early. If we notice a major difference between two reputable books, we’ll update the sheet to use the average of the two.
– These are not RW official projections, but rather, an additional tool to aid our members in decision making.
– This is not the RosterWatch DFS Cheat Sheet. The Week 17 Cheat Sheets can be downloaded here.
– Players with no over/under receptions props available have been supplemented with implied associated stats based on season averages and/or recent trends.
– The “Bonus” column is indicative of the three-point bonus received on DraftKings for rushing or receiving for 100 yards. Players with organic roduction projected by the bookmakers at 89.5 yards (rushing or receiving – not combined) or over receive three points, 79.5-89.5 receive two points, 69.5-79.5 receive one point.
Click here to go the shared spreadsheet (PRO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED TO ACCESS)